Pages

Welcome from the Ugly Shire!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fantasy Christmas List

Little Weloos Mom suggested the Fantasy Christmas List of things you'd buy if you were rich rich rich.
So far I've come up with a couple items, but more to follow.

The Batman Button. $50.00





Of course I grab this set of Uglydog Vinyls with bowl for 1500.00
And I'd grab a set for Mary.




Angrite Meteorite. One of only 12 known to exist on earth.
This one weighs in at 5.26 pounds. Too big for a pocket worry stone,
but perfect for a door stop, or to stuff behind the car tire on a hill.
$15,548,000.00. Yep, fifteen mil and change.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome list!
    I'm not "allowed" to tell, but I actually GOT one thing from my wish list!!! I'm so anxious to put pics up, but have been asked not to yet (since I opened it early. I don't know why, but I shall oblige, considering I GOT IT!) I'll give you a clue: it's NOT a 6 foot Ugly, a bust of Caligula, or an insanely expensive key, or chocolates.
    Eeeek! I'm so excited!
    Lol, how appropriate to this post, word verification: richor. If only,
    hahaha.
    PS- I'm SO glad you are back on Blogger! I missed your posts.
    Oh, and thanks for thinking of me on the Ugly Dogs! (We'll ask Mr. Expensive Pen Meister from Ebay to get them for us. Lol.)

    ReplyDelete