Pages

Welcome from the Ugly Shire!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Small Packages = Good Things

There is a saying, "Good things come in small packages".

Saying tested and verified. VERY good things come in small pages.








In this case it's Uglydoll Turny Burny. I admit I was concerned for the well-being of his amazing ears. Not to mention the rest of him. It looked like a mighty tight squeeze to me. But the ole Ugly magic was with him and he puffed right up to be one of the biggest standard sized Uglydolls I've ever seen.

In fact, I've been thinking all the new 2009 Uglydolls are on the hefty side. Not a complaint in the least. Merely an observation. They're wider, taller, and seem to have hit the cookie jackpot, twice. Finally, a doll that looks like ME. Well, I'm not so tall...but the rest of it fits.

Coming tomorrow: The flip side of Turny Burny.

Coming up soon: The Big Kahuna of Uglydom....the new First Mate Trunko. Now that's a substantial Ugly.

Also coming: Tracking down the elusive Uglydoll Zipper Pulls. Mr. and Mrs. Kasoogi investigate.
_____________
Very good news if you want your own small box of big fun. Turny Burny is a retail release, and widely available for adoption. Google Turny Burny, or contact a local toy shop. You can also adopt him in four sizes! All four! Or in black and white. Or both. That's eight! You can get one just like mine for a mere 20.00. He'd spend it on you!
Check the Official Uglydoll Store linked down the side of my blog.

1 comment:

  1. We have Turny Burny twins! Someone from work just gave me one for my B-day. You are right, he is very poofy and snuggly!

    ReplyDelete