Pages

Welcome from the Ugly Shire!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Uglydoll Tin Robots Released


Why do I bother to try to pick just one when David Horvath continues to make it impossible?
Aren't they awesome?  I've been saving my Ugly dollars for the 2010 line-up so I ordered all three Tin Robots at once!
There's always the question of "do I stretch out the fun and order one at a time".  Usually, my answer is yes UNTIL they are released.  Then the answer is NO, get them NOW.  Ok.  That's me.

Already got my Uglydoll Keepsake Tin Box.  I know the robots will be just a high quality, the paint just as glossy, the colors just as pleasing. Soon I'll post  in depth on the amazing Keepsake Box.  It will knock your sox off.
_________
Tin Robots are 4.5 inches tall and cost 8.00 each.  Available now at The Official Uglydoll Store. 
They're made by Schylling, a company know for quality.

1 comment:

  1. Score! These are great. Also, patiently waiting for my sox to be knocked off.

    ReplyDelete