Pages

Welcome from the Ugly Shire!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Brad Luck Limited

Nothing catches my collectors eye quite like the words "Limited and Numbered".  Well, ok. "Handmade" sends me into fits like Precious Pup.

But here we have the magic words!  Brad Luck Limited and Numbered.  Dear me.  Part of my mental landscape is now captured by Mr. Brad and his numbered self and I won't get that piece back until I secure me a numbered Brad.  Yep.  That's it.  I'm down a few brain cells.

And right at the time I need them ALL to hunt down my LUCK!

I love it.

UPDATE:  My Ugly buddies over at Uglydoll Fan Forum tell me he is already shipping, and that ALL the new Brad Luck's have the shiny foil hang tag that dazzles my eye.   So yippie.  My wait is almost over!

Just think. The entire Citizens series is numbered and limited.  Oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment