Pages

Welcome from the Ugly Shire!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Trexi Noupa Battle Damage

Got a fun package in the mail today.  Trexi's!

This is a flashback item for me.  I saw it some years ago when I started collecting Noupa, but passed on it because I wanted to put my Noupa dollars in the big Noupa set.

Fortunately for me, Millo31 at the Uglydoll Forum posted a link to a few Trexi's that were still available...(but now gone. Sorry.)

I love the story behind Noupa. Noupa is in love.  His  girl is the leader of an underground movement to stop evil Security Monkey from global domination.   Together they save the world.

You know how I am about Uglydoll packaging.  Nothing has changed in that regard.  The box itself is  entertainment all on it's own.  Colorful David Horvath art peeks around every corner.
But there's more.  There's a philosophy that speaks to me.  The box top reads, "Forget violence...They are ready for that. Just stop listening to them.  They fear that the most.  Ooo la la!"

I am not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment