Pages

Welcome from the Ugly Shire!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Uglydoll Buttons x 3 at Hot Topic

Uglydoll Buttons from Hot Topic.
These will not be part of the soon-to-be-released Uglydoll Buttons from Badgebomb. Nope. These are something else entirely.
And I have it on very good authority that they are strictly a Hot Topic item and will likely NOT show up in the Uglydoll store etc.  In fact, they are not even on the Hot Topic website.

Knowing some of my Uglydoll buddies are hurting for these buttons but do not live near a HT store, I went to the mall an bought the few they had. I plan to give these to my Uglydoll buddies and boardies who want them as much as I did, but can't get their hands on one.
So to my Ugly friend in Munich....guess what!!!! You're getting a button!

The crew at our Olympia WA Hot Topic is the best.  I called ahead and Mike had a nice pile of Uglydoll buttons for me when I went in.  Plus he let me rummage through  his cookie jar to find all the small Uglydoll pins. And he loves Uglys too!  Mike. You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment