Pages

Welcome from the Ugly Shire!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Nandy Bear


Let's hear it for Nandy Bear Learning Express Exclusive from Uglydoll.  He's like a blue piece of toast that you can love and hug and keep forever.

No surprise that I've been getting some messages from other Uglydoll fans about the how's and where's of adopting  Nandy Bear.  So today I went hunting  for you.  I contacted the Learning Express home office with your questions.   As soon as I hear back, I'll post it here.

If you live near a Learning Express, it may be as simple as walking in to get your Nandy Bear! Here's the store finder link.  But alas, most Ugly fans must adopt by mail.

Anyone with more info than I have is invited to email me, and I'll happily spread the news.

These guys come in 3 sizes: 2 foot, Classic, and Clip-on.

UPDATE!!  Good news!  It's confirmed.  You can get your Nandy Bear by calling any Learning Express store, and they'll ship to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment