Pages

Welcome from the Ugly Shire!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Super Puncher in White

The first time I saw a Super Puncher was in photo of the Uglycon at Stitch in Japan.  He was a transparent looking red fellow, though I've never seen one in person. Having not been able to snag one,  I'm always on the lookout. Horvath x Gargamel! 
Look what I just found!  A white somewhat transparent looking Super Puncher!  Amazingly, he's available at Super7 online store at retail.  Imagine me getting something cool and collectible at retail!  He was a mere 20.00 plush shipping. Ha ha, I mean plus shipping. I DO have plush on the brain.

They still have a few!  Here's the link to the Puncher.
Or poke around the Gargamel website in Japan.
And the link to the  Super7 store.

No comments:

Post a Comment