Pages

Welcome from the Ugly Shire!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Uglydoll Action Figures Series 3

Just got confirmation my Series 3 Action Figures are on their way. If the laws of space-time still hold sway, they cannot be here yet so I'm resisting the urge to watch for the Ugly delivery truck. Mixed results with that.

Let's see. Who am I the most excited about in this pictures.  Pointy Max.  It's a tough one though because those kaiju Ice Bats are more than superb.  It is almost impossible to pick a favorite with Uglydoll so I rarely even try.  But occasionally I dabble.
Hum...that Nandy Bear looks mighty fine.

Get them here. 

UPDATE:  If you want one of these get it soon.  They are selling out at record speed and will not be restocked until the FALL!  How cool that Uglydoll is so popular!

No comments:

Post a Comment