Pages

Welcome from the Ugly Shire!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Trouble with Kaiju


We have a problem with Kaiju.  In our home they all want to stand in the window sill , especially the Uma, the little ones. Their motto is "no Uma left behind" so no matter where we put them, we find them ALL gathered on the one sill.  And not just any sill will do.  They want the north facing window!  They're smart little guys.  North windows are the only ones we consider safe.  We never let the sun touch the little darlings.

2 comments:

  1. XD


    My Mothman sits on my nightstand, and he's my little glow-in-the-dark protector at night. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lauren...is your Mothman the Swamp Gas? I have his brother standing on a shelf over my bed. They are really bright at night.

    ReplyDelete